Wednesday, April 4, 2012
So Blessed - Part 7
Good morning, today I'd like to look at the next verse in our So Blessed Devo's. Can you think about Gods Blessings this morning? Sometimes when life is coming at us fast and furious as it does, it's hard to think about blessings because I just don't feel blessed, You may feel so beat up and abused by people, relationships, finances, children, spouse, work, and life itself, that you could say what are blessings? Where are they? I need some blessings right now in my life. Let's look at some specific ways that the Bible, Gods Holy Word to us, says that he blesses us. Matthew 5:9 says “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
Are you a peacemaker? Easter is coming up, what a great time to reflect on what God has done for you! I challenge you to share with family and friends what God has done for you this week. It will bring opportunities to be a peacemaker! What has God done for me and you? John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." What has God done for you and your family? Romans 5:8 "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." When I think on these things I realize that I am So Blessed. "He isn't here! He is risen from the dead! Remember what he told you back in Galilee," Luke 24:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment