Friday, August 24, 2012

So Blessed - Part 10

Hello, today I needed some really good news. I mean, I know that God has already so blessed me beyond measure and his creation for me is amazing, his grace carries me thru each day! But you know with all that's going on in our world today summer 2012, I just need to know that something good will last. Is the devil going to win? Well, in our devotion for today from Matthew 5:18 we read " I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." I love Gods promises that can be found in his holy word, the Bible. This verse is telling us today that those promises will be there for you and I until we die or until Jesus comes back to get his church!! Those promises will be true forever. You could be thinking as you read this, what are those promises? Well here is a few but the bible is full of Gods promises. Now, it's by faith that we will believe these and all the other promises which comprise Gods word. “The man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does.” James 1:25 “A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor.” Proverbs 22:9 “If you return to the Almighty, you will be blessed again. So remove evil from your house.” Job 22:23 (NCV) “Even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice.” Luke 11:28 (NLT) You and I just need to dwell on these promises, begin to put them into practice in our lives, and trust God. I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment