Thursday, January 12, 2012

A New Year, A Fresh Start

Happy New Year! I hope 2012 is the best year yet of your life. People all around me and you are seeking truth, the truth! We know that truth is Jesus, as in John 14:6
“ Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." You might be thinking are you crazy! The world seems to be going down the tube, or my life stinks, or my job stinks, or I don't have a job, my marriage stinks, etc... How can this be the best year of my life? Yes, there are a lot of reasons we can look to and get down and think that life just stinks. I want to encourage you today in the beginning of this new year.

Dwell on this with me a moment today. "He saved us because of his mercy, and not because of any good things that we have done. God washed us by the power of the Holy Spirit. He gave us new birth and a fresh beginning." Titus 3:5
Contemporary English Version (CEV)



No comments:

Post a Comment