Hope you are enjoying this Feburary 15th. The weather is beautiful, the sun is bright and we have the freedom to worship the one true God. I hope you believe that you are so blessed as I do today. I could go down through a list of material blessings but I think we need to look at some exact things that God says we receive his blessings for today.
Matthew 5:3 “God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
Do you need God today as I do? I'm so glad that God sent his son Jesus to be yours and my savior! I needed God to save me, I need God to rescue me, I need Gods wisdom, I need Gods Direction, I need his comforting words, I need him to take care of me. What do you need God for today? Just dwell on that a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment