Friday, February 17, 2012

So Blessed - Part 3

Hello to everyone this foggy Friday morning here. I was thinking about God's blessings this morning and how God so blessed my life with my special bride of 38 years. As I watched her teach our grandson yesterday songs about Jesus and God's plan for us I was just overwhelmed with thanksgiving to God for her and bringing her into my life to be my companion, my helper, and my partner on this missionary journey of raising our family that God has so blessed us with. Think about this a moment with me this morning, Jesus said in Matthew 5:5 "God blesses those who are humble, for they will inherit the whole earth." When I humble myself in submission before the one true God, that created everything and has plans for me, he knows my name and loves me, then Jesus said God Blesses me. You can be blessed today by submitting your life, your day, your meeting, your children, your parents, etc... by faith, to the God of the Bible who sent his son Jesus to die on a cross and come up out of the grave for you, forgiving your sin and giving you a new beginning. If you have any questions or comments about this please leave a comment and I will be glad to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment